Townsville Plumbers for blocked toilets & drains
Our experienced plumbers perform a wide range of services in homes throughout Townsville:
- All general plumbing
- Bathroom & laundry renovations
- Hot water service, installations, repairs & quotes
- Locating blockages & unblocking drains
- TMV installation & backflow testing
- Excavation & locating leaks
- Trenching & locating services for other services
- Installation of dishwashers, washing machines, water filters & food disposal units
- Irrigation repairs
For residential plumbing services, give us a call today.
Commercial & Industrial
Our commercial and industrial installation and maintenance services include:
We have gasfitters on staff who can install and repair appliances, and supply Gas Compliance certificates. Townsville does not use natural gas therefore a licensed gasfitter must change your fittings to accommodate LPG gas bottles.
- Stoves & ovens
- Built-in barbecues & pizza ovens
- Hot water systems
- Gas appliances in caravans & mobile homes
Servicing Townsville and surroundings
No, plumbing involves a wide range of activities and fixing toilets is only one of the many services a plumber provides. At TMP Civil Services Pty Ltd, we provide general plumbing services, bathroom renovations, gas fitting, hot water installations and repairs, TMV installations, irrigation repairs as well as a number of commercial and industrial plumbing services, just to name a few. Feel free to contact us if you’re not sure if we provide the service you need.
Yes, at TMP Civil Services Pty Ltd, we’re on call 24/7 for any plumbing or gas emergencies, such as gas leaks, burst pipes or overflowing sewage. Call us immediately on our mobile number.
If your toilet is dripping or running, this can be a symptom of several problems.
Most commonly, either the inlet valve or outlet valve needs replacing. In some cases, both parts may need to be replaced.
Our experienced team is able to identify the source of running water in your toilet, and often performs repairs on the spot—just call us today.
- Turn off gas at meter or cylinder
- Turn off all appliances and pilot lights (including electric appliances)
- Open doors and windows for ventilation
- Extinguish any flames and cigarettes
- Call our gasfitting team right away!
Our technicians will be able to find the source of the leak and repair it for you easily.
As Townsville isn’t covered by the natural gas network, one of our licensed gas fitters must change your fittings to accommodate LPG gas bottles.